|Delivery time:||2-7 days|
Doll for beginners, in organic cotton.
Part of the classic collection.
Like the famous tsetse fly, monsieur Tsé-Tsé helps babies fall asleep… but luckily, he doesn’t bite!
Monsieur Tsé-Tsé is made with organic fair-trade cotton. He is light, easy to move about and delicious to nibble on. And above all, he’s super soft.
He lives in an adorable cardboard house decorated by Isabelle Arsenault, a Quebec illustrator.
This plush toy is suitable for babies, from birth.
Made from organic cotton with a heart as big as a house, he's the most loved doll of babies, and they're sure to love him at first sight!
Side effects include crazy bouts of love accompanied by drooling, and the end of the world if ever lost.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Babies love him. They love to fall asleep with him. We don’t know why, but we’re happy they do.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé’s pattern is designed so that each piece of fabric fits perfectly into one another, so no fabric is wasted when making this doll.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé’s fabric is locally sewn by Delyla using organic cotton thread from India.
- 10% of profits are donated to UNICEF.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé has been tested more than any other of Raplapla's dolls, to ensure he is safe for babies! He meets the safety requirements of Canada, the U.S. and Europe.
- His package, designed by Atelier Chinotto and illustrated by Isabelle Arsenault who won the Grand Prix Grafika in 2009.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé was also honoured by the Bureau du design de la Ville de Montréal.
Machine wash in cold water, or wash by hand.
Hang to dry (please! don't put me in the dryer!).
DIMENSION AND MATERIALS
25 cm. 100% certified organic fair trade cotton (knitted in Canada), stuffed with polyester fibre. Embroidered eyes, mouth and heart.
Monsieur Tsé-Tsé lives in an adorable cardboard house decorated by Isabelle Arsenault (printed in Quebec) and he comes with a personal health record.