The popular plantable seed card! You can simply pace it in soil and witness some wild flowers grow; here some eucalyptus!
- illustration by Marie-Laure Plano
- size 4,75" x 3,25" (12 x 8 cm)
- color printing on plantable seed paper, made in Canada
- blank inside
- delivered with envelope and protective cellophane
How does it work?
- Plant the paper : spread a 1/8 inch layer of soil over the plantable paper
- Water during germination : during the first 10 days, keep the paper moist at all times
- Enjoy the flowers!
Dreamed and made in Montreal